- ✅ WHY CHOOSE POR-15 OEM BED LINER – POR-15 OEM Bed Liner – truck bed and underbody coating offers superior adhesion, impact resistance, and flexibility, as well as an attractive texturized gloss black finish that provides the ultimate in rubberized truck bed and undercoating protection.
- ✅ FEATURES – Our truck bed liner is UV stable and will resist damage typically caused by exposure to UV. POR-15 truck bed liner is a low-odor product that can be cleaned with soap and water and does not have a limiting pot life. POR-15 OEM Bed Liner also has good sound dampening qualities, making it a good choice for soundproofing. Any unused product can be resealed in its container and used later for touch-up or on other projects.
- ✅ APPLICATION – Remember to stir this product before and during use. Apply when air, surface and product temperatures are above 50°F and surface temperature is at least 5°F above the dew point. Air and surface temperatures must remain above 50ºF for the next 24 hours. Once applied, it will be ready for light-duty use in 24 hours and regular use in 48 hours. For the ultimate rust protection and impact resistance, use the 3-Step Stop Rust System and apply over POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating.
- ✅ GREAT FOR – Metal truck beds, rocker panels, bumper, trailers decks, bulkheads, boat, docks, fiberglass, tractor beds, aluminum, tool boxes, running boards, and work van floors.
- ✅ OUR SATISFACTION COMMITMENT – At POR-15 we strive to bring the ultimate in rust prevention. Known for the unbeatable 3-step stop rust system, POR-15 is trusted by DIY & Professionals. We are committed to innovation, quality control, and excellent customer service
Car Care, Clear Coats, Corrosion & Rust Inhibitors
POR-15 Bed Liner – Truck Bed & Underbody Coating – Black – 1 qt – Rust Protection & Impact Resistance
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “POR-15 Bed Liner – Truck Bed & Underbody Coating – Black – 1 qt – Rust Protection & Impact Resistance”