- ✅ WHY CHOOSE POR-15 HIGH TEMPERATURE PAINT? – POR-15 High Temp paint is capable of withstanding extreme temperatures up to 1200°F / 648.8°C and will resist cracking, chipping, and peeling.
- ✅ TOUGH & DURABLE – Renew and protect metal surfaces subject to extreme heat. Our high temperature paint provides a tough corrosion resistant finish that protects against weather, salt, and moisture.
- ✅ APPLICATION – All surfaces must be clean and free of all dirt, loose rust, oil, grease, wax, soap, loose paint & any other matter. Paint all bare areas with two coats. Glossy surfaces should be roughened with 320 grit sandpaper before recoating. Allow POR-15 High Temp Coating to cure for 24 hours on the surface before temperature is raised above 300°F for full cure.
- ✅ WHEN DO I NEED THIS? – POR-15 Heat Resistant Paint is the most uniform heat-resistant coating available anywhere and will maintain rich, brilliant colors without burning off or discoloring. Can be used on all cars, domestic or foreign. Meets or exceeds properties and requirements of MIL-C-13370.
- ✅ OUR SATISFACTION COMMITMENT – At POR-15 we strive to bring the ultimate in rust prevention. Known for the unbeatable 3-step stop rust system, POR-15 is trusted by DIY & Professionals. We are committed to innovation, quality control, and excellent customer service.
High Temperature Paint, Paint & Paint Supplies
POR-15 High Temperature Paint – Manifold Gray – 15 fl. Oz. – High Heat Resistant Paint – Withstands Temperatures Of 1200°F | Weather & Moisture Resistant
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “POR-15 High Temperature Paint – Manifold Gray – 15 fl. Oz. – High Heat Resistant Paint – Withstands Temperatures Of 1200°F | Weather & Moisture Resistant”